Learn about your Company
- Do you have specific needs or budget?
- Any employees who need unqiue coverage?
- Any issues you’ve had with your current coverage?
- Have you explored a dual option with base plan and ‘buy-up’ plan for your employees to choose?
- Do you feel like you are paying too much?
- We first need the census information from you
- The census information is provided to each carrier, association, and trust to provide pricing and quotes for the medical insurance.
- Some carriers return quotes immediately while other carriers take weeks.
- If there are changes to census during this process, the pricing will change until the census is locked in.
- Get a quote today
What a Medical comparison looks like
- Click the picture to gain a closer look
- As you can see, VLH was able to save this BBQ restaurant in Bellevue 19% on their medical benefits with 6 employees.
- We will shop the market for your business
- In this example, this restaurant was able to save over $400 a month by moving to a trust plan. (click the picture to get a closer look)
- It’s important to review all your options and VLH can help!
- Start your comparison now
Review Ancillary coverage
- To ensure the benefits package offered is well rounded, a comparison on Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term disability will be provided.
- We can discuss whether these added benefits would be voluntary or employer paid
- We can make the benefits available to employees without an employer contribution.
- We can show you the differences in coverage between carriers
Open Enrollment & Benefits Presentation
- Upon selecting a plan, we will provide benefits presentations for your employees and team.
- Presentation will occur at your workplace on your schedule
- Individual employee consultations available
- Virtual benefits presentation with Zoom/Teams can also be scheduled.
- Virtual presentation can be recorded and saved for future new hire employees during their initial open enrollment orientation during the year.
- Follow up and on-call assistance available all year around
Ongoing services and administrative assistance
- We stick with you to add and remove employees as your business needs evolve
- We answer all employee questions that may be more private and personal
- We manage any intricate claims and/or prior authorizations for your employee
- We will be your HR department for COBRA, compliance, terminations, and new hires!
Annual Renewal Process
- The renewal process comes once a year and our main objective is to ensure there is plenty of time for any changes without disruption of coverage
- A timeline will be created to ensure transparency put: (click image to view the timeline)
- Renewals are released by the carrier 60 days prior to your effective date
- Our process begins 90 days prior to your renewal date to ensure we have time to address coverage issues and everything else pertaining to step 1.